Proposals are being accepted for the 2018 PAC-TE Teacher Education Assembly, October 31-November 2 at the Best Western Premier the Central in Harrisburg.
Criteria for Proposal Review:
- Relevance to the conference theme (Democracy and Social Justice: Amplifying the Voices of Teacher Education) and the ATE Standards and Indicators Chosen - Maximum of 6 points
- Clearly stated objectives of the session - Maximum of 6 points
- Quality of ideas in the description of the session - Maximum of 6 points
- Organization and clarity in the description of the session - Maximum of 6 points
- Plans for participant involvement match session format - Maximum of 6 points
- Appropriateness of the content of the session for the PAC-TE audience of educators of teachers and education leaders - Maximum of 6 points